Friday, January 25, 2008

Winter Blues.

So college life is starting to get a little rough. I have 20 hours right now, but there is some opposition coming up. My spring time enemy for the past three years: the Cold.

It never fails. Every January-Feburary, I get a cold or some kind of flu bug. This time it was sinuses. My nose was stuffed up, my head hurt, my chest ached, and my throat was sore. I still came to school-can't afford to miss one day- but i felt worse than the first person kicked off of a reality TV show.

My friends were encouraging though. They kept me awake in classes, offered me some medicine, and just made life, the part I was aware of anyway, more comfortable. Though some refused to touch me. Understandable.

A piece of Advice for everybody out there: sleep with something on your head. Drink orange juice like it's water. And most Importantly, stay out of the cold weather as much as possible.

Oh, in case your wondering, I'm doing better. God bless!!!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

glad you didn't put any pictures up of, like, boogers or something. gross.